Wednesday, September 15, 2010

photo shoot!

We had a fantastic photo shoot on Sunday -- it was raining all morning, which had me worried, but it stopped just in time, and was the just the right level of overcast-ness for capturing all the beautiful, vibrant colors in my pieces. (Especially the pieces made from Loop batts! WOW!) After months of working on my pieces, it was fun to see them come to life on real human beans.

I was especially stoked at all of the great backdrops in Old Town. The c. 1700s rowhouses with their interesting doors and wrought iron gates provided a perfect setting for the shoot. And my wonderful beau Mark did the honors with a little good ol' fashioned bubbly, settling everyone's pre-shoot jitters!

Carrie is hard at work getting the pix ready for their debut, and I should have them up on Flickr in no time. I'll also be uploading them to Etsy for the kick-off of the fall season once I have my Fall Frequent Flyers trunk show on Oct. 3, so stay tuned....

And feel free to send me an email at mollymillerbyappt@yahoo.com if you would like to be added to the mailing list for the 2010 fall and winter shows!!

No comments: