Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back in the saddle

Alrighty, folks. Time to get my act in gear, dust off the ol' blog, and re-enter the world of fibery cybery musings.

So it's been a pretty crazy year or two for me, having survived an unexpected and traumatic divorce and three moves on top of it, but things have finally settled down and I am in *such* a better place in my life. I'm happy and healthy and surrounded by loving, wonderful friends and family, including my loyal beagle Tucker, patron saint of all fibery creations!

I have some great pieces lined up for the fall, and can hardly wait to get them rolled out on Etsy. I'm having a photo shoot on the 12th and should be able to start listing new items just in time for the cooler weather! Right now it doesn't feel like it is EVER going to cool off in DC - this has been one of the most sweltering summers I can remember in the 9 years I've been here - but I'm starting to get excited about pulling out my sweaters and jeans and....you guessed it! Scarves!! I guess it's the Michigander in me. :)

So stay tuned and follow me through my fall fiber adventures over the coming months!
xo, molly

2 comments:

loop said...

so excited for you molly. you are amazing!

molly miller by appointment said...

Thanks, Steph, you're sweet. :)